"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Beehive News #3: The mini-Helpers Edition

Hi everyone! We hope that you had another fabulous week with books :)
This week, you get to meet my boys, Matthew and Nicholas! We did this last night - they were suppose to be in bed sleeping, lol, but they couldn't resist sneaking out and wanting to 'help' out a bit! and they took their job as 'book handlers' very seriously... with a bit of yawning ;)  



Lots of great stuffs are happening around Bumbles and Fairy-Tales this week and next week too! So please take a peek around and leave your comments and links below! 

Here's a quick summary... 
On the blog last week:
- A book blast for Kings & Queens by Courtney Vail
- The Spring Blog Carnival Hop (Winner will be announced/notified on Monday, 5/14th)
- My review of The Enchanted Attic: Facing the Hunchback of Notre Dame by L.L. Samson
- A book chat: My "5" Desert Island Books
- My "Waiting On Wednesday" book: Fated by Alyson Noel
- My review of Enchanted by Alethea Kontis

Books I received for review:
- Between by Daniel Frost
Books I got:
- Hollyweird by Terri Clark
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
- Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
- Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
- Au Revoir Crazy European Chick by Joe Schreiber
- The Fashion Coloring Book by Carol + Lulu
- When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
- Fallen and Torment by Lauren Kate
- Hush, Hush and Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Shiver, Linger and Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
Nightshade and Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
- Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
- Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce

Thank you to...
Kirstin Hubbard, author of Wanderlove, for my gorgeous drawing!!!
- Emily of Doodle's Book Blog for the R.A.K. :)
- My little sister for my early Mother's Day gift!... Sarabeth of Chronicles of Sarita
- Jenna of Making the Grade for the Prom Book Giveaway!
- Ashley of Ashley Suzanne.com (Charity Post)


What to look forward to on the blog next week:
- My first read-a-thon with Bout of Books!
- A review for The Chaperone (on the Fire & Ice blog)
- My Waiting on Wednesday :)
- A review for The One That I Want and Blue Sky Days
- Love In Bloom Giveaway Hop, where I will be giving away a contemporary young adult romance!
... and more!

Thanks for stopping by today!!! 
Happy Mother's Day to all the 'Moms' out there!!! 
and happy reading :) 

8 comments:

  1. You got some great books this week, hope you enjoy them all! So jealous you got Obsidian, I really need to read that book :)

    And your two little 'helpers' are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cutie pies!
    I love it!
    Perfect for Mother's day!

    :)

    As for books, whoa dude! That's intense and impressive.

    Happy Mother's Day sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your helpers are adorable!
    You got some great books! I LOVE Before I Fall and the Mercy Falls series. Those are some of my most favorites. :) Enjoy all your new books and happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, your boys is are so sweet!

    Before I Fall looks AMAZING. I hope to get around to reading it soon.

    Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMg what an epic haul!!! i LOVED Hemlock! one of my favorites! And before I fall sounds super awesome I've had it for EVERZ I have to get to that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow you got a lot of books and goodies in the mail this week! :D hope you enjoy them all and good luck with your readathon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW so many awesometastic books!!!
    Obsidian is OMFG!!!
    I Love Fallen adn hush hush!

    enjoy! with this list I'd have no clue where to begin1

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had an awesome week!! Looks at all those books!! My faves are the Nightshade series by Andrea Cremer and The Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick. I can't wait to see what you think of them!

    Happy Mother's Day my sweet friend!
    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams